Friday 11 March 2016

RECIPE - 3 INGREDIENT PANCAKES

Friday 11 March 2016

I often post recipes for cakes and yummy treats so I thought I'd share something a little less indulgent but just as tasty. These are my 3 ingredient pancakes packed with protein, nutrients and yumminess. 

All you need is a banana, 2 eggs and a sprinkle of chia seeds.

The chia seeds aren't essential but I think they help with the consistency of the mixture!

Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend in to a smooth batter like consistency. 
Melt a little butter in a pan on a medium heat and pour in a ladle of batter.
Cook for a minute or so, flip and repeat.
Continue until all the mixture is gone.
I like to serve them with fresh fruit, my raspberry coulis and a sprinkle of dark chocolate.

I was so excited the first time that I made them that I was taking an unprecedented amount of snapchats! 


You really won't believe how tasty they are until you try them so get flipping! If you want to stick to traditional pancakes I have a great recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014